Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's raining, but not to worry!

It was raining on and off most of yesterday, and looks like its rained during the night too. The snow line I can see from the window must be about 1800m. There is no snow left on the trees at the height of Murren. My lounge looks out towards Grutschalp and Winterregg, and too the left through the trees down to Stechelberg.

The rain serves to settle the snow and helps to form a good base. So there is nothing to worry about. There is still a little snow on my balcony, and the sun is due to come out again tomorrow.

I go back to the UK tomorrow to spend Christmas with my family. On returning it will be full on with ski school. I hope to be able to find the time to keep you posted on the state of things here in Wengen.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas. I do believe it will be a white one here.

Love

Kxxx

No comments:

The Eiger

The Eiger